Concessionary rates for enrolments before August 31st, 2017
Up to 15% off:
- 10% off in fee per ECTS credit for enrolments over 50 credits.
- 5% in fee per ECTS credit upfront payment of tuition fees or 5% off in fee per ECTS credit in special cases. For further information go to section on Financing and concessionary rates.
Limited enrollment. order of preference:
- Students registering for a full academic year.
- Academic achievements
Tuition fees for academic year 2017-2018
Tuition fees at Universidad Isabel I are based on the number of ECTS credits enrolled in. Tuition fees include education services, access to learning facilities, online resources and course material, tutoring services, and assessment.
|ECTS credit in official degree-specific courses||78.00 €
|ECTS credit in official cross-curricular courses||58.00 €|
|Recognised ECTS credit (*)||10.00 €|
|Student insurance||1.12 €|
|Recognition of credits (**)||75.00 €|
(*) The student will pay for recognised credits upon communication of the decision on recognition of credits taken by the university.
(**) The price of the previous credit recognition study will be deducted from the overall fee for recognised credits.
Student insurance: Compulsory only for students under 28 years old. The insurance fee will be paid with the first tuition payment (when paying in instalments).
Honours: Universidad Isabel I awards its best students. For each course passed with First Class Honours, the course fee will be deducted from tuition fees the following academic year.
Resits: failed courses enrolled on in subsequent years involve no additional charges, other than tuition fees set for the year in which the course is retaken.
Students may choose between single or fractioned payment:
- Upfront payment. By direct debit, bank transfer or credit/debit card. A 5% Discount will apply, except for student insurance fee. Payment will be upfront and in a single installment by direct debit, bank transfer or credit/debit card (POS).
- Payment in instalments. By direct debit. Tuition fees will be split in three instalments:
- First payment: 40% of the fee to be paid within 7 days from reception of payment notice. Only then will enrolment be confirmed.
- Second payment: 30% to be paid 60 days after the enrolment is completed.
- Third payment: 30% to be paid 120 days after the enrolment is completed.