Students willing to enroll on this Master’s degree must comply with the requirements on access to official university studies set out in relevant legislation, in addition to entry requirments for the Master’s degree on teacher training for secondary education.
According to Real Decreto 1393/2007, of October 29th, access is regulated as follows:
- To hold an official degree from a Spanish university or from a university within the EHEA, provided the degree gives access to master studies in the issuing country.
- To hold a degree from outside the EHEA, without official recognition by Spanish education authorities needed, provided the university deems proven that the degree is equivalent to similar official studies in Spain and that it gives access to postgraduate studies in the issuing country.
- Under no circumstances this admission implies the official recognition of the foreign degree, or its use to purposes other than access to this master course.
In addition, Orden ECI/3858/2007, of December 27th, sets the following requirements for students:
- To prove competence in one foreign language at B1 level (CEFR).
- To pass an admission test on field-related skills and knowledge. Students holdint a university degree within the field of expertise will be exempt of this admission test.
Students whose main language is not Spanish will have to prove linguistic competence in Spanish at B2 level (CEFR) in order to ensure that the master’s studies can be adequately followed.
|Check what university degrees lead to each specialisation|