You can contact us for any question using the form below. An advisor will answer and your question will appear in the section “consultations received”, including all questions asked. You can also see the "FAQ" section, with the most common questions.

Vertical Tabs


Where can I get further information on undergraduate, postgraduate courses and on credit recognition?

  • Calling us.
  • Sending an email requiring information.
  • The best way is by filling out the contact form on our website ( An advisor from the Admissions department will contact you to provide comprehensive information and answer all your questions.

Is Universidad Isabel I and accredited university?

Yes. Our official studies lead to state-backed degree diplomas. All our degree studies are accredited by ASUCYL (university quality control regional body) and verified by the Council of Universities (regulator). Our degrees are valid in Spain and within the EHEA. Universidad Isabel I de Castilla is publicly registered in compliance with Ley 3/2011, of 22 of March (BOCYL, March 31 of 2011; BOE, April 13 of 2011).

Can I study at Universidad Isabel I from anywhere in the world?

Universidad Isabel I is an online university. You can study with us from anywhere in the world, as long as admission requirements are met and that you have access to an internet connection. Assessment is done through ongoing assessment and end-of-course face-to-face exams. Exams will be organised in different places around the world, according to the number of students.

What is Campus Virtual?

It is an online campus, open 24/7. You access with a username and password. You can organise your own schedule to balance family, work, and studies.

What is the learning model at Universidad Isabel I?

Universidad Isabel is based on the latest ICTs. Our methodology is based on continued interaction student – leacturer. We apply highly innovative teaching and learning models, providing up to date and high quality multimedia content.

Is the university 100% online?

Tuition is 100% online, except for internships (they must be face-to-face), and exams. Exams are compulsory and always face-to-face. Exams help verify students have acquired the required competences through the course. We thus ensure the thoroughness and recognition of our diplomas.

Where are exams held?

  • For students living in Spain, exams are held in different places across the country.
  • For students living abroad, exams will be held in country capitals.
(Always according to the number of students living in each location).

How can we access Universidad Isabel I studies?

Access to university undergraduate degrees will be open to students complying with the following requirements:
  • Selectividad / PAU (Spanish university entrance exams) / Spanish higher secondary students (COU, Bachillerato):
    • An attested copy of certificate of successful completion of entrance exams will be required. The student will have to undertake the necessary paper work to transfer their file from the university of origin.
    • For students from older education systems (in Spain) a document certifying completion of equivalent students giving access to university will be required.
    • Higher Vocational Education and Training diploma (needs to be recognised and validated by the Spanish government or be issued by an EU country or any other state part of an international recognition agreement with Spain. The diploma must lead to university studies in the country of origin).
    • Higher Secondary Education diploma (needs to be recognised and validated by the Spanish government or be issued by an EU country or any other state part of an international recognition agreement with Spain. The diploma must lead to university studies in the country of origin.
  • People over 25 years old having passed the over-25 university entrance exam.
  • People over 40 with sufficient work and professional experience related to the area of study.
  • To hold a university degree or master’s degree or equivalent, recognised by the Spanish authorities.
  • Students holding a non-recognised university degree by the Spanish government or with unfinished university studies and 30 ECTS recognised.
  • Students with access to university studies within the Spanish education system according to legislation prior to Ley Orgánica 2/2006, de 3 de mayo, de Educación. (Education Law of May 3rd 2/2006).

What is the prior credit recognition study?

If you have higher education studies, we will conduct a credit recognition study prior enrollment in order for you to know how many ECTS will be recognised ans what courses you do not need to enroll on. That way you will have an overview of how long your studies will take and of the cost.

What is the final credit recognition?

Approximately one month into the course we will issue our final decision on credit recognition, on the basis of the prior study. The student will then have to pay for the recognised ECTS according to university fees.

What is the final credit resolution and credit transfer?

All ECTS not leading to a university degree will be transferred along with your file to Universidad Isabel I. Students will be informed of the final resolution around three months into the course and will then have to pay for the recognised ECTS according to university fees.

What do I need to do to start the enrollment process?

To register and initiate the enrollment process, just take the following steps
  • Fill out the form with all the information required in Pre-register and Ask for information on our website.
  • An advisor from the Admission department will contact you to provide all the information.
  • If you need a prior credit recognition study, your advisor will send you a form to fill out and information on the required documents.
  • Once the study has been completed, your advisor will inform you on how to proceed with enrollment.
  • To proceed with enrollment, you will be given a password and a username to access Campus Virtual.
  • Once logged on Campus Virtual, go to the “Help” section for information to guide you through the process.
Your advisor will be there all along to answer all your questions.

How much are tuition fees?

Tuition fees will result from multiplying the fee for 1 ECTS by the number of ECTS enrolled.

Can I take two degrees simultaneously and obtained a double degree?

Yes, in programmes with mutual recognition of ECTS you may obtain a double degree just by enrolling on a few more ECTS.
  • Double degree in Business Management and Law.
  • Double degree in Early Childhood Education and Primary Education.
  • Double degree in Law and Criminology.
  • Double degree in Psychology and Criminology.

When do I have to proceed with my file transfer?

If you access Universidad Isabel I studies after passing the university entrance exams (PAU), once your admission has been confirmed, you have to require the file transfer at the university associated to your university entrance exam centre.
In addition, if you have already started university studies at another university and have not completed them, you have to require a file transfer to Universidad Isabel I if you want to pursue studies with us.

How can I apply for simultaneous studies?

If you are currently studying at another university and you want to pursue studies at Universidad Isabel I at the same time you must apply for simultaneous studies at your university of origin, provided you have already completed 60 ECTS.

What are initial internships for professional practice?

This course aims at providing students with professional experience enabling them to develop the necessary professional skills in their field of expertise.
Initial internships will be done online; the student will have to confront situations similar to real-life work practice to learn by doing.
Go to the syllabus for further information.

What is a specialisation? 

It involves the specialisation in a particular area within your degree programme. Courses leading to a specialisation are part of the 3rd and 4th years of the degree. This specialisation will show in your diploma.

What is the student card? How can I get it? What benefits does it entail? 

Universidad Isabel I provides student with the International Student Card, recognised in 130 countries and approved by Unesco, the Council of Europe, and the Andean Community of Nations, among other international institutions. You can get your Student Card just by selecting that option during your enrollment process. We will do all the paperwork and you will receive it by mail.
The International Student Card (ISIC) is the only student ID recognised worldwide. You can enjoy special prices in over 125,000 institutions, businesses, and stores, cultural events, etc.

Can I balance studies at Universidad Isabel I with family life and work?

Universidad Isabel I methodology allows you to balance family like, work, and study, as you organise your own schedule.

When do I need to fill out for to ask for information?

If you still have questions after going through our FAQ, you can call us on (+34) 902 732 777 / (+34) 947 671 731. You can also fill out the relevant form.

Consultations received

¿Qué es una compulsa?

Es la copia de un documento cotejada con su original. En el sello deben figurar:

  • La leyenda: «Esta copia es conforme con el original» o similar (no puede estar manuscrita).​
  • La fecha en que se efectúa el cotejo.
  • La identificación del órgano que la emite.

Y deben ir la firma y el nombre de la persona (sea funcionario o laboral) que la expide.​

¿Quién compulsa?

  • El organismo emisor del documento.
  • Organismos públicos.
  • Notarios.
  • La Universidad Isabel I siempre y cuando sean documentos para completar tu expediente.
¿En futuras convocatorias se plantean introducir la especialidad de Intervención Socioeducativa para el Máster de Formación del Profesorado?

No está previsto impartir esta especialidad a corto plazo. Pero estamos trabajando para poder ampliar nuestra oferta académica.

¿Se pueden reconocer los créditos de títulos propios hasta un máximo del 15% de la carga total lectiva de un título oficial de grado, es decir, hasta un máximo de 36 créditos ECTS?

​El número de créditos que sean objeto de reconocimiento a partir de experiencia profesional o laboral y de enseñanzas universitarias no oficiales no podrá ser superior, en su conjunto, al 15 por ciento del total de créditos que constituyen el plan de estudios, es decir, en un Grado cuyo plan se estructure en 240 ECTS, el reconocimiento de la experiencia profesional o laboral y de enseñanzas universitarias no oficiales no podrá ser superior, en su conjunto, al 15 por ciento de los créditos que configuran el plan de estudios (36 ECTS para títulos de Grado de 240 ECTS y 27 ECTS para títulos de Grado de 180 ECTS).

¿Cuánto se tarda en hacer el estudio de reconocimiento de créditos?

Como máximo 15 días desde que se recibe la petición.