Concessionary rates for online Degrees in academic year 2018/2019
|Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics||
|Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Science||
|Degree in History and Geography||
Concessionary rates for online Master’s Degrees in academic year 2018/2019
|Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity||3,840 €||
|Master’s Degree in Big-Data||3,840 €|
|Master’s Degree in E-learning||3,840 €||
|Master’s Degree in Lawyer practice||5,940 €|
|Master’s Degree in Prevention of Occupational Risks||2,880 €|
|Master's degree in Digital Marketing||3,840 €|
Concessionary rates for Official certificate of Pedagogical and Didactic Training for Teachers of Vocational training and Sports Education in academic year 2018/2019
|4.680 €||Up to 10% off||5% off for upfront payment 1|
|5% off for special cases 2|
Concessionary rates for access-programmes to current degrees for previous curriculum graduates
|Access to the Degree Primary Education and/or Early Childhood Education with new specialisations||
1 Upfront payment: by direct debit, bank transfer or credit/debit card. A 5% discount will apply to tuition fees, student insurance fee excluded. A single payment will be made through bank transfer, direct debit, or credit/debit card (POS). Concessionary rates will not apply to enrollment in degrees for the third term. Full-rate upfront payment will be made for third-term enrollments.
2 Special cases. A 5% discount will apply upon proof of:
- Families with three or more children: for parents or economically dependent children (official documents are required).
- Disability: to suffer from any disability (official certificate is required).
- Unemployed:proof of having been unemployed for at least six consecutive months.
- Special agreement: for people coming from Universidad Isabel I partner institutions.
- Former students (language or postgraduate courses): students having previously completed any School of Languages or Postgraduate course at Universidad Isabel I.
- Several members of the same family studying at Universidad Isabel I.
- Victim of terrorism and of gender violence.
Concessionary rates for online postgraduate courses
|Up to 20% off|
|Postgraduate course||Tuition fees|
|Custom Officer, Custom Representative (Authorised Economic Operator)||
|New Trends in Football Performance Training||
|Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)||
|Advanced Teaching English as a Foreign Language (Advanced TEFL)||
|Posgraduate Course: Expert in Bilingual Education||
|Course for the Accreditation of History and Geography Teacher Qualification||
|Management of Stevedoring Services||
|Private Security Management.||
In order to facilitate access to higher education without it being an economic burden, Universidad Isabel I helps3 you finance your degree or master’s through financial institutions. You can pay tuition fees by instalments under very favourable terms4 4.
- Tuition funding: degree and master’s studies.
- Instalments: up to 9 months.
- Interest rate: 0%
- Only cost for students: administrative fee from 0.4% to 0.5% of the financed tuition fee amount, depending on the financial institution.
- Apply for funding:
3 The University is not to be held liable and plays no part in the financing procedure: processing, creditworthiness assessment, approval or denial of financing. Students requiring financing will only deal with and address the financial institution directly. All necessary documents and information will be sent by the applicant to the financial institution. Universidad Isabel I will not have access nor handle or keep those documents and information.
4 If approved by the financial institution.