The pre-enrolment process is already available. It is not possible to enrol new students because the Degree accreditation renewal is pending a final resolution. If you need further information or wish to pre-enrol (free of charge), contact us.
To Access oficial higher studie for the degree in Early Childhood Education, students must comply with one of the following requirements:
- Access through Bachillerato / COU (upper secondary education), Selectividad / PAU (Spanish university entrance exams):
- An attested copy of a certificate showing a pass grade at university entrance exams is required (Selectividad / PAU). Students’ files must be transferred from the university where the exam has been taken. Students must apply for the file transfer at the sending university.
- Curriculum prior to 1974-1975: a copy of the grade book is requested, showing successful completion of COU (last year of upper secondary education in Spain).
- 1953 pre-university curricula: attested copy of the grade book showing a pass grade in pre-university studies, as well as certificate of successful completion of maturity tests.
- Curricula prior to 1953: an attested copy of the grade book is required.
- To hold an official Higher Vocational Training Diploma, Higher Vocational Training Diploma in Arts or Design, Higher Vocational Training Diploma in Sports (whether issued by the Spanish government or validated and recognised as equivalent).
- To hold a diploma or certificate of studies other than the above-mentioned studies, from an EU country or a country with which relevant international reciprocal agreements are in place, provided students comply with the academic requirements established to access higher studies in that country.
- Foreign studies recognised as equivalent to Spanish Bachiller (pre-university studies).
- Bachillerato or Bachiller (upper secondary or pre-university) studies in EU countries or a country with which relevant international reciprocal agreements are in place, provided students comply with the academic requirements established to access higher studies in that country.
- People over 25 having passed the entrance test. Students’ files must be transferred from the university where the exam has been taken. Students must apply for the file transfer at the sending university.
- People over 40 with related profesional experience.
- To hold an official university bacherlor’s or master’s degree or equivalent.
- To have a university diploma or certificate (less than a full degree), technical architect, technical engineer, BA in Architecture or Engineering as per former university curriculum in Spain, or equivalent diploma or certificate.
- Students holding a non-recognised in Spain university degree or with unfinished university studies, willing to complete their studies at a Spanish university. It is required to have at least 30 ECTS recognised by the university of origin.
- Students with acces to higher studies in compliance with Spanish education regulations prior to Ley Orgánica 2/2006, of May 3, on Education.
In order to take full advantage of studies in the degree in Early Childhood Education at Universidad Isabel I, students for whom Spanish is not their main language must prove at least B2 competence in Spanish (CEFR) prior to enrollment.