The pre-enrolment process is already available. It is not possible to enrol new students because the Degree accreditation renewal is pending a final resolution.
Our graduates in Nutrition and Dietetics are qualified for professional practice as dieticians and nutritionists in both public and private health centres.
However, there are other job options available for graduates in Nutrition and Dietetics, including:
- Food processing industry.
- Supermarkets and big grocery stores.
- Food quality control laboratories.
- Consulting firms in nutrition and dietetics-related matters.
- Canteens, catering services, hotels, kindergartens, schools, centres for the elderly.
- Gyms and aesthetic clinics.
- Public consumer information services.
- Food handling training courses.
- Centres for prevention and treatment of eating disorders (anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder…), where dieticians and nutritionists work together with psychiatrists.
- Parapharmacy and weight-loss centres.
- Health visitor and pharmacist.
- University professor.
- Public Administration: national, regional, local, and international bodies (ranking B and below).